If your district has an opening that you would like us to post for you, please contact Executive Director Shirley Francis through the "contact us" page of this web site. Job openings are posted at no charge to your school district.
MECHANIC BRIDGETON (St. LOUIS), MO
The Pattonville School District has an immediate opening for an experienced mechanic. The mechanic is responsible for the daily maintenance, upkeep, and repair of district vehicles including busses, vans, delivery vehicles, and service equipment. Desired qualifications for the job include:
* Must possess a Missouri Certified Bus Driver Certificate and CDL
* Through knowledge of vehicle maintenance methods, equipment, and technique
* Familiarity with engine, electrical, chassis, brake, clutch, transmission, carburetor
and other vehicle component maintenance
* Knowledge of mechanical tools such as testing equipment, power tools and welding
* State of Missouri Inspector's license
* Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
* Successful completion of an annual DOT health appraisal
* Must be bondable
High school or vocational school graduate supplemented by gas and diesel mechanical experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience
For additional information regarding the position, please click HERE.
Apply on line at www.psdr3.org.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. It is the District’s intention to have this position filled by August 1, 2014. (posted 07/13/2014)
Dispatcher St. Charles, MO
The St. Charles School District has an opening for an experienced Dispatcher. The Dispatcher position exists to assure that all school bus routes are covered each day, and to assist the bus drivers via two-way radio. Essential duties of the position include but are not limited to:
* Preparing daily report of drivers and monitors who are absent and stand-by
* Driving routes when necessary.
* Assisting with routing as required.
* Assisting in answering the telephone and provide follow-up to questions
* Opening and closing the office.
* Collecting and reviewing pre-trip inspection forms from drivers.
Qualifications include a high school diploma or equlivant; a minimum of three years' experience in pupil transportation with a school district or bus contractor; possession of a CDL with school bus and passenger endorsements; and a general knowledge of the St. Charles School District bus routes, schools, and residential areas.