If your district has an opening that you would like us to post for you, please contact Executive Director Shirley Francis through the "contact us" page of this web site. Job openings are posted at no charge to your school district.
School Bus & Fleet Mechanic St. Charles, MO
Due to the impending retirement of their bus mechanic, the Orchard Farm School District in St. Charles County has an opening for an experienced mechanic to maintain the fleet of school buses, maintenance trucks and other district vehicles. This position is responsible for the daily maintenance, upkeep, and repair of all district vehicles. e equipment. Desired qualifications for the job include:
* Must possess a Class B Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with Passenger and
School Bus endorsements
* Must have an acceptable driving record
* Must successfully pass FBI, Family Services and Casenet background screening
* Must successfully pass DOT physical including pre-employment drug and alcohol
* Must have a minimum of two years school bus, heavy duty truck and automotive
maintenance experience. Experience in school bus electrical systems is preferred
* ASE Certification is school bus and diesel mechanics is preferred
* Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
This is a full-time position that offers wages commensurate with experience, and an excellent benefit package. For additional information about and requirements for this position, CLICK HERE
Interested applicants may apply on line at: http://www.ofsd.k12.mo.us.
Click on the District tab, then Employment Opportunities.
Questions can be directed to Norma Smith at 636-250-5236.
Posted Sept. 13, 2014. This position will remain posted until filled.
School Transportation Manager St. Louis, MO
TransPar Group, a Management Consulting Group, seeks an experienced transportation professional for the position of Manager overseeing the operation of their clients' pupil transportation programs. The Manager will serve as a laiason between the Administrations of the two school districts and the third-party school bus contracting company, to insure safe, efficient and timely transportation service to pupils of both districts. The Manager will assure that the bus contractor complies with all provisions of the transportation agreement.
For additional information concerning this position, please click HERE.
To apply, submit your resume to
Scott Allen, Vice-President of Operations
2480 Executive Drive
St. Charles, MO 63303
email firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (636) 477-6371
Posted 9/4/14 This listing will remain posted until filled
MECHANIC BRIDGETON (St. LOUIS), MO
The Pattonville School District has an immediate opening for an experienced mechanic. The mechanic is responsible for the daily maintenance, upkeep, and repair of district vehicles including busses, vans, delivery vehicles, and service equipment. Desired qualifications for the job include:
* Must possess a Missouri Certified Bus Driver Certificate and CDL
* Through knowledge of vehicle maintenance methods, equipment, and technique
* Familiarity with engine, electrical, chassis, brake, clutch, transmission, carburetor
and other vehicle component maintenance
* Knowledge of mechanical tools such as testing equipment, power tools and welding
* State of Missouri Inspector's license
* Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
* Successful completion of an annual DOT health appraisal
* Must be bondable
High school or vocational school graduate supplemented by gas and diesel mechanical experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience
For additional information regarding the position, please click HERE.
Apply on line at www.psdr3.org.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. It is the District’s intention to have this position filled by August 1, 2014. (posted 07/13/2014)